The UDS1100 one-port device server enables users to connect, manage and control just about any piece of equipment with a serial port from virtually anywhere over Ethernet or the Internet in a matter of minutes. This single-port external device server is a quick, simple and inexpensive way to bring the advantages of remote management to equipment not currently connected to a network. Available in one and two-port models, and equipped with flexible power options including PoE, the UDS makes it simple to network-enable equipment without changing the way you work. Supplied with Lantronix TruPort COM Port Redirector software, UDS creates a fully transparent serial connection to existing PC-based software applications. Using a method called serial tunnelling, the UDS1100 encapsulates serial data into packets and transports it over Ethernet. The built-in web server enables users to access and configure the UDS1100 from a standard web browser.
- Access, monitor and control equipment over Ethernet
- Replace dedicated PCs and/or modem lines with fast and reliable Ethernet networking
- Configure quickly and easily via HTTP, DHCP, Telnet, serial or Lantronix DeviceInstaller™ utility
- Supports RS232, RS422 and RS485 communications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) model available
- Environmentally-friendly RoHS and WEEE compliant
- Features TruPort® Com port control technology
- Meets the newest UL 864 9th Edition standards
- Small enough to place almost anywhere
Communications & Networking, Security
UDS1100 one-port device server, 100-240 VAC International power supply with regional adapters, Six foot DB9F to DB25M serial cable (P/N 500-163-R), CD Includes User Guide and Software utilities (Device Installer and Com Port Redirector), Quick Start Guide.